Arne Kluge – Integrity Home Inspection Services……..from Ontario, Canada!
Hello and buenos dias amigas y amigos. I’m Arne, your InterNACHI Certified Guanacaste Home Inspector! I now provide certified, professional Home Inspection services in Nosara and surrounding areas in the Guanacaste Province of Costa Rica!
With a technical background (tool & die maker, many advanced courses in house design & construction, building technology and decades of Home Inspection experience, defect recognition, many of my own home renovations, even teaching/training Home Inspectors across Canada in the mid 2000s), I have decided to expand my Inspection services in Costa Rica! If you are considering buying, selling or building a home in this coastal paradise, make sure to get it properly inspected for your piece of mind. After all, Costa Rica is a Central American country and even though it is a tropical paradise, there are lots of things to watch out for when purchasing a new home, an old house or having one custom built. I can help you by showing you a totally unbiased & detailed review of the current condition of the dwelling before you put it up for sale, before you spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy or before you release your builder of responsibilities.
I abide by these Standards of Practice: InterNACHI SOP
I am governed by this Code of Ethics: InterNACHI COE
My Services Include:
Buyer’s Pre-Purchase Inspection:
Benefits of hiring me for your PRE-Purchase Inspection:
- Uncover defects that may cost you (the buyer) extra $ in the short term.
- Reduce buyers anxiety by arming them with detailed knowledge of the current condition of the home.
- Enable the buyer to make informed purchase decisions.
- Helps protect Real Estate Agent’s and Lawyer’s liabilities.
- I am a Certified Professional Inspector certified by the largest Home Inspection Association in the world, and follow the most comprehensive Standards of Practice in the industry.
Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspections:
Benefits of hiring me for a PRE-listing Inspection:
- Uncover defects that you (the home owner or seller) may not be aware of.
- Protects seller from surprises during the buyer’s inspection.
- Reduce sellers anxiety by providing information regarding the condition of the home before listing.
- Gives seller a chance to take the time to obtain reasonable repair estimates and/or to correct defects before listing.
- more reasons: CLICK HERE
Easy to read, Digital Report detailing all defects found with photos and remedy recommendations!
Here is a recent Sample Report!
Call or email me for more information, to book an inspection, or to answer any home inspection questions.
in Costa Rica phone: +506 8622 9726
Signal, Telegram: 1-905-909-8779
Useful and informative Links: